Please read the following information before booking:
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the following applies to online bookings:
- Guests intending to dine on The Terrace on Friday and Saturday nights only, MUST book online by clicking here
- All other days are still available for booking via phone on (02) 9817 2632 or by email request at email@example.com
- All Bookings on the Terrace are subject to a minimum $20 per person spend on food.
Friday & Saturday Nights
- All Bookings on the Terrace are subject to a minimum $20 per person spend on food (kids not included).
- No shows will incur an automatic $20 per person charge.
- We have two time slots available to choose from, either 5.30pm to 7.20pm or 7.30pm to close.
- If you have an early booking (available from 5.30pm) – we require your table be vacated by 7.20pm to ensure we have time to sanitise the table ahead of the next booking.
- Please note – after your booking on The Terrace, you may be required to leave the Hotel pending venue capacity. If the venue is at full capacity, and you wish to stay, please enquire with management.
- Outside of the Terrace – all other tables are available for walk-ins and can be dined at.
- Hotel discretion will apply, before your credit card payment is processed.
- For larger table bookings, please contact our venue
All patrons attending The Bayview Gladesville premises shall:
- Sign in using the Service NSW App
- Be refused entry if they display signs of illness
- Be requested to leave should they display signs of illness after entry
- Adhere to social distancing as required including at entry and exit points or where markings are in place
- Comply with any request to relocate due to patron number restrictions in any area
- Comply with reasonable directions from staff